TERMS & CONDITIONS
Speakers for Good, located and with head quarters in Amsterdam at John M. Keynesplein 12-46, [1066 EP] registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 67831672, is an renowned, international boutique speakers agency where 8 billion people and Mother Earth are given a voice.
Introduction: purpose & values
- The purpose of Speakers for Good is to connect people and organizations with the same desire, to create a more sustainable world and just society, maximizing people’s potential and within the limits of the planet and its vital ecosystems.
- Context: the world is in a transformation to the next phase of our civilization. There is no quick fix to the immense problems and risks that humanity itself has created. Together we share true story and this is how we provide vital ideas and solutions for the world of tomorrow. Speakers for Good and its speakers, moderators, presenters, trainers and other rain makers and transformers, hereafter called Change Agents) are for positive change and actively contribute to it themselves.
- Speakers for Good is independent, but not neutral nor unbiased. This does not mean that Speakers for Good is biased or adheres to only one ideology. Speakers for Good and its change agents are transparent about their positions and attach great importance to facts and give them meaning by interpreting them. Therefore, together we are open about our worldviews and moral convictions. When facts change, opinions change with them.
- Our contributions focus on positive and lasting impact, which is far more important than applause and high ratings. Together, we tell not what people and organizations want to hear, but what they should know. Based on verifiable facts and sources. We ask for concrete feedback on our performance and impact, so that our impact becomes ever more intense and grand.
- Together we believe in transparency and continuous self-improvement. When we see or do things wrong, we admit it and correct it. Together, we continually strive to create a world that almost everyone desires based on intrinsic intent, clear vision and inspiring contributions.
- Speakers for Good connects people and organizations with change agents who make a demonstrable contribution to creating a better world. We are an independent partner and together we want to make a difference by doing the best for the world instead of trying to become or be the best of the world.
- Speakers for Good derives its raison d’être by manifesting its intent and connecting the right change agents to events that matter and contribute to the shared intent and intended, positive impact.
- In all our activities and affairs, we are 100% transparent, so there are no surprises for anyone. If we do our work together with integrity and keep everything transparent, the present terms and conditions are in principle unnecessary and will only be a topic of discussion at the start of the collaboration.
- The present terms and conditions must be read and interpreted in this broad context. This is the only way we can contribute together to unique and unforgettable events and experiences.